The 2014 tax year version is now available for download.
Designed to run on XP, Vista, and Windows 7 & 8, the 1120S Solution is intended to be used to prepare the four primary pages, K-1s, supporting detail sub-schedules, depreciation calculations, and some of the common forms associated with federal Form 1120S, U.S. Corporation Income Tax for an S Corporation.
· Calculates and prints Forms 1120S, 1125-A, 4562, 4797, 6252, 7004, 8825, 8949 and associated Schedules A, B, B-1, D, K, K-1, L, M-1, and M-2.
· Calculates and prints K-1’s for multiple shareholders.
· Detailed sub-schedules for lines requiring them, including automatically created sub-schedules for lines on K-1’s.
· Depreciation calculator prepares depreciation schedules and 4562 forms.
· Multiple 4562 forms for activities on Form 8825.
· Multiple 6252 forms for installment sales.
· Proforma utility that carries over prior year information to reduce the need to reenter data.
· Online help and IRS form instructions.
· On form input allowing visual confirmation of association between the form and the related input field.
· Traditional offline software providing privacy, speed, permanence, and uninterrupted availability.
The unregistered (e.g. demo) version allows completed forms to be printed, but data cannot be saved.
The price of the non-demo version of the 1120S Solution is $28 per computer for a single return license and $45 for a multiple return license. With the single return license the user can prepare and save one corporation return at a time; preparing a second return will overwrite any earlier return. With the multiple return license the user can prepare and save as many returns as the user’s computer has capacity for.
A License Key will be e-mailed to the purchaser. This key code will activate the Close Year command making re-installation unnecessary for Demo users.
The 2013 version of the 1120S Solution is available free to purchasers of AcQuest 1120S Solution 2014. To receive the 2013 version, use the comment box that appears during the checkout process to indicate you want the free 2013 version also.
The 1120S Solution is published with an industry standard license agreement, which grants the purchaser the right to use the software on one computer at a time.