The 2016 tax year version is now available for download.
Designed to run on XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8, & 10, the 1120 Solution will prepare a basic Form 1120, the supporting detail sub-schedules, depreciation calculations, and some of the common associated forms of federal Form 1120, U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return.
- Calculates and prints Forms 1120, 1125-A, 1125-E, 4562, 4797, 6252, 7004, 8949 and associated Schedules A, C, D, E, G, J, K, L, M-1, and M–2.
- Detailed sub-schedules for lines requiring them.
- Depreciation calculator prepares depreciation schedules and Form 4562.
- Multiple 6252 forms for installment sales.
- Proforma utility that carries over prior year information to reduce the need to reenter data.
- Online help and IRS form instructions.
- On form input allowing visual confirmation of association between the form and the related input field.
- Traditional offline software providing privacy, speed, permanence, and uninterrupted availability.
The unregistered (e.g. demo) version allows completed forms to be printed, but data cannot be saved.
A license key will be e-mailed to the purchaser. For unregistered users, this key code will make re-installation unnecessary by allowing data to be saved.
The price of the non-demo version of the 1120 Solution is $25 per computer for a single return license and $40 for a multiple return license. With the single return license the user can prepare and save one partnership return at a time; preparing a second return will overwrite any earlier return. With the multiple return license the user can prepare and save as many returns as the user’s computer has capacity for.
The 2015 version of the 1120 Solution is available free to purchasers of AcQuest 1120 Solution 2016. To receive the 2015 version, use the comment box that appears during the checkout process to indicate you want the free 2014 version also.
The 1120 Solution is published with an industry standard license agreement, which grants the purchaser the right to use the software on one computer at a time.