The 2012 tax year version is now available
Designed to run on XP, Vista, and Windows 7, the 1065 Solution is intended to be used to prepare the four primary pages, K-1s, supporting detail sub-schedules, depreciation calculations, and some of the common forms associated with federal Form 1065, U.S. Return of Partnership Income.
· Calculates and prints Forms 1065, 4562, 4797, 6252, 8736, 8825 and associated Schedules A, B, D, K, L, M-1, and M-2.
· Calculates and prints K-1’s for multiple partners.
· Allows manual override of line items on K-1’s.
· Detailed sub-schedules for lines requiring them, including automatically created sub-schedules for lines on K-1’s.
· Depreciation calculator prepares depreciation schedules and 4562 forms.
· Multiple 4562 forms for activities on Form 8825.
· Multiple 6252 forms for installment sales.
· Online help and IRS form instructions.
· On form input allowing visual confirmation of association between the form and the related input field.
· Traditional offline software providing privacy, speed, permanence, and uninterrupted availability.
The unregistered (e.g. demo) version allows completed forms to be printed, but data cannot be saved.
A license key will be e-mailed to the purchaser. For unregistered users, this key code will make re-installation unnecessary by allowing data to be saved.
The price of the non-demo version of the 1065 Solution is $28 per computer for a single return license and $45 for a multiple return license. With the single return license the user can prepare and save one partnership return at a time; preparing a second return will overwrite any earlier return. With the multiple return license the user can prepare and save as many returns as the user’s computer has capacity for.
The 2011 version of the 1065 Solution is available free to purchasers of AcQuest 1065 Solution 2012. To receive the 2011 version, use the comment box that appears during the checkout process to indicate you want the free 2011 version also.
The 1065 Solution is published with an industry standard license agreement, which grants the purchaser the right to use the software on one computer at a time.