Designed to run on Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8, & 10, HQ Depreciation will simultaneously calculate and keep records of federal and GAAP depreciation.
· Supports most deprecation methods, including MACRS, 150% MACRS, MACRS straight line, ACRS, ordinary straight line, 200% 150% and 125% declining-balance, and amortization.
· Calculates automobile depreciation and automatically adjusts Bonus Depreciation on selected autos.
· Automatically determines whether Mid-Quarter Convention is necessary.
· Prints separate reports for federal and GAAP depreciation.
· Provides for asset grouping on reports.
· Online, context sensitive help and IRS depreciation instructions.
· Maintains asset records for one company at a time. Multiple companies can be maintained by saving and copying from diskettes.
· Uses Microsoft Jet database files to store asset information providing for easy manipulation with programs such as Microsoft Access.
The unregistered (e.g. demo) version is limited in that open years cannot be rolled forward.
The price of one license key to fully enable HQ Depreciation is $40 per computer.
A License Key will be e-mailed to the purchaser. This key code will activate the Close Year command making re-installation unnecessary for Demo users.
HQ Depreciation is published with a license agreement which grants the purchaser the right to use the software on one computer at a time.