Designed to run on XP, Vista, and Windows 7, 8, & 10, AcQuest Pro Depreciation will simultaneously calculate and keep records of federal, GAAP, state, AMT, and ACE depreciation.
· Supports most deprecation methods, including MACRS, 150% MACRS, MACRS straight line, ACRS, ordinary straight line, 200% 150% and 125% declining-balance, units of production, and amortization.
· Calculates automobile depreciation and automatically adjusts Bonus Depreciation on selected autos.
· Automatically determines whether Mid-Quarter Convention is necessary.
· Choice of mid-month or half-year convention on traditional straight line and declining balance methods.
· Prints separate reports for federal, GAAP, state, AMT, and ACE depreciation.
· Provides asset grouping by type and location to organize reports.
· Prints interim depreciation reports for making monthly and quarterly journal entries.
· Prints projected depreciation reports for up to 99 years into the future for tax planning and other management purposes.
· Prints property tax data report to assist in the preparation of ad valorem tax renditions.
· Prints asset additions and deletions reports.
· Prints Year 2016 Form 4562.
· Exports annual depreciation reports to Excel.
· Online, context sensitive help and IRS depreciation instructions.
· Maintains asset records for multiple companies with easy switching between companies on hard disk.
· Copies asset data from tax column to other columns to speed company set-up.
· Excel and Ascii file import features to speed conversion from other depreciation programs.
· Excel file export feature to provide access to asset details for manual adjustment.
· Uses Microsoft Jet database files to store asset information providing for easy manipulation with programs such as Microsoft Access.
· The unregistered (e.g. demo) version is limited in that open years cannot be rolled forward.
The price of one license key to fully enable Pro Depreciation is $125 per computer.
A License Key will be e-mailed to the purchaser. This key code will activate the Close Year command making re-installation unnecessary for unregistered users.
Pro Depreciation is published with a license agreement which grants the purchaser the right to use the software on one computer at a time.